You may be eligible for VA benefits that you’re not aware of
VA regulations change periodically—so let’s determine if you qualify for additional VA benefits that can help with medical, home healthcare and assisted living costs.
Most veterans and their surviving spouses are not aware of all the VA benefits they qualify for. A vet who is over 65 and now disabled may qualify for much-needed money to pay medical bills. For example, if you are an honorably discharged veteran of WWII or Korea, you may be eligible for $1,949 per month or more, paid directly to you!
Elder Law at Ahrens DeAngeli Law Group can help you learn:
- how “secret benefits” are available to certain veterans over age 65.
- how these benefits can be used to pay for home health care and assisted living.
- how a vet can receive $1,949 or more per month in assistance.
- why certain ways of qualifying for this benefit can become a “Medicaid Time Bomb.”
- how to diffuse this “Medicaid Time Bomb.”
- how to avoid having your life savings wiped out by medical expenses.
Please contact our office to learn about additional VA benefits you may qualify for.